Looking for Pro Am team member for next season

Am Team Lucky Enuff may be looking for an extra team member for next season. We fish all four Pro Am's and we could use an extra person. We currently have 2 regulars, but would prefer 3 or 4 regulars. I know it's 11 months away, but by looking now maybe we can fish together a few times before next season's events :yes:

We'd like someone with a fair amount of experience and will be able to afford to spend some time with us pre fishing before each event. We are very competitive, but very laid back as well. Please...No drama queens or people with anger management issues :rofl::rofl: We split all expenses between members, as well as winnings. We usually stay in my RV (saving us $$), and fish out of whoever's boat gives us the better chance to compete.

If your interested, email Jeff at [email protected] OR myself at [email protected]

Thanks Nick.....hope to see ya in Sodus this weekend! I'm waiting to see the weather before asking the wife if I can go away again.....she's gonna be :@ at me...but she'll get over it :D

Fishing with Team Lucky is a blast and I highly recommend someone looking to try out the Pro Ams give it a go! I did last year and got spoiled with a 2nd place win!

You mean a second place finish. There's only one winner! :rofl::rofl:

Just bustin' on ya!

fishtails, i would be very interested in fishing the pro-am with your team,i live in eastern pa. and trailer a small boat to the fingers and to the big O when weather permits. shoot me a pm with your phone number and we'll set up some get-to-know/practice time. maybe a list of dates so i can put them on the 2010 calender,gotta beat the wify-poo to the dates so she wont make other plans for me!! Rollie