Share intel?

Last year I put up this post and got a few responses ( I'd like to think it helped a little on all ends, lol), so I figured I'd post again this year.

Heading out the Aug. 12th thru the 16th and again the 18th thru the 23rd. If anyone wants to share info on where what is or isn't happening I will do the same. We are fishing out of Oswego. Not fishing the tournament or anything like that. Just out to have our yearly good time.

PM contact information if your out the same time and would like to share.

I know I wont get any full time lake O fishermen to respond, and I don't blame them. If your a part timer like myself and would like help finding fish, we can figure it out faster with more than one boat.

I'm just saying.

Mark

CaptSpike we will be pulling in when you will be pulling out but I'll put up the same offer.

I'll be on the radio 16# just call for E-Rabbit and a channel to go to to chat or PM as Mark said if you want to trade cell phone #'s.

I'll be fishing out of Catfishcreek from the 24th thru the 2nd same offer.

Try using the search feature on the top of the page, there are some reports out of Oswego as well as Fairhaven, Sodus .and Mexico Bay,Henderson Harbor etc. Also check FatNancystackle.com they usually have the oswego skinny. The rest of the fishing reports will give you a good idea of what's working around the lake. Good luck.