Problem with Sub-Troll

Anyone experience your subtroll not reading the temp? The speed works fine but the temp shows 00.0 - 01.0. It has worked flawless for almost 2 years now, and the last 2 times out this is the problem. Depth doesn't matter, it will do it inches below the water

Any idea's?

Todd

How did you make out with the temp problem I hope it went well.

Gene, thank you for your reply.

I talked to Moor yesterday and we can send it back for repair. He said the temp is not going to be anything simple that we can fix or do.

Does anyone know who will STOCK a replacement probe. Moor is 2-3 weeks minimum to fix ours and 1-2 weeks to get a replacement probe.

I am not sure I checked cabelas for you and there site says they are back ordered as well but if you call them they might have a delivery date I dont know if that could help.

Maybe somebody else on this site can put you on one.

I am not sure I checked cabelas for you and there site says they are back ordered as well but if you call them they might have a delivery date I dont know if that could help.

Maybe somebody else on this site can put you on one.

Thank you. We tried to call Atommik but they were gone fishing, lol.

Moor said they had a batch of probes that were going to be finished today, I am hoping that a retailer will get one.

At least the speed works, I think if it was the other way with the speed not working it would be worse. :@

I checked the marine general site and they had one on there site here is the link 169.99 http://www.marinegeneralcatalog.com/ind ... tail&p=179

I called them and they said they are back ordered as well but should have some by the end of next week. Sorry that was the best I could come up with.

1-800-777-8557

Wow Todd that sucks it probably is in the display mother board. Call the factory again and tell them and see what they say I think for the dispaly going bad would be rare. I work with alot of insturment / control equipment for a living and 99% of the time it is the sensor that goes bad not the display/control boards. If they think it might be a fairly simple fix I would be happy to look at it for you maybe just a ic chip came loose or there may be a loose connection in the mother board if that is it I will take a look at it for you if you want. I will send you a pm with my phone number.

Gene