Seneca 8-13-09

Went down the hill with Hoot a little after 8am. Pull out of the launch area and saw one of the limbs Hookedup may have seen yesterday it was on the shore when we came back in. Saw 5 or six boats all in about a mile or so of each other and I think Hookedup was there also. We headed south on a rainbow hunt that I told jason and tangleline about a few days ago. Found out it was the next point down from the info I gave ya. All we picked up was one 22" laker down there but I sure ain't no rainbow catching fool either !!!!!! Lots of weeds so we could only work a small area gave it up after 4 passes with just one hit. Went over to west side and trolled back north till 12:30 then picked up and headed in. We boated 6 lakers and lost 2 or three fish on the spoons with a slider on. The one we kept were 22" @ 2# 5oz , 23" @ 4# and 24" at 5# 3oz. (male)...........we also saw some more logs around so keep yours eye's open when your running WOT.

82' down back 20' dodger peanut did the most damage. Fleas were only at the knots weeds on the west side would change as you would be coming to or going past a major point.