Date(s):

Time on Water:9:30 am to 3:00 pm

Weather/Temp:Hot

Wind Speed/Direction:nw 4-5

Waves: 1 or less

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

We got a late start today because Finders Keepers and I were going to fish the Fair Haven Challenge but he had trolling motor problems (would not start) so we went from Port Bay back to my house to grab my boat and went out of Hughes this mid morning.. We motored out to 110 fow and started a nw troll just as I got the port wire set-up in the water out 150 on a 2 setting the rod tip starts bouncing and I reel in a 6 lb brownie. That came on a white echip and little boy blue fly.. Got the rest of the spread out and the starboard rigger fires down 65 with a black and green glow Mag Tim (Finders Keepers) fought that Steelie and lost it just before it got to the boat... That rigger was mupped and we took several hits on that for our short time out there. Next fish cam on a green on green echip fly down 78 over 220 fow about a 4 lb steelie.. Just before the end of our trip we had the starboard rigger fire again and then the leadcore went with a nk mag raspberry knot in the water over 270'... That was it all steelies and 1 brown no kings..... Maybe next week..... Good luck to all in the LOC..... Dale

===============

Total Hits: 8

Total Boated:3

Species Breakdown:steel and a brown

Hot Lure: black glow green nk mag

Trolling Speed: 2.9

Down Speed: someday

Boat Depth: 110-320

Lure Depth: 60-80