LOC Youth Division

The LOC only gives youth prizes to the top youths in each division. It used to be the same as the adults (5 divisions w/ 20 places) but too many people were cheating. At the awards ceremony one year and they interviewed the one kid that won. When they asked him how he caught it, he said his dad caught it. :shock: The father looked like he wanted to hide under a rock.

Hey (2 rods )is funny , i have a good know it all fishing buddy ,the kind of guy that changes 20 spoons and when a fish hits one he always says I knew that was the color they would hit today as my arms aregetting sore from reeling in fish ,i even gave him a GL Angler mag. sub. gift and put FIRST MATE in front of his name thats how it comes every issue ,his new added nickname will be 2 RODS........thanks tree hugger, ;)

SORRY, ya know over the years people have cheated or broke the rules in the adult div. but they didnt quit paying out there i think the kids need a better chance than 1 for some payback ,for us a day on the water goes by faster than we want for some kids it seems like forever,the seneca lake derby has had a youth div. for years my son has placed in the youth div. twice and looks forward every year to this even in the peak of his testoserone years 17,they have youth,teenager,women ,old fart,div .also im shure some of the tackle mfgs, who get a lot of advertisement here and on other boards for free and the best kind word of moulth, would kick in some prize money or prizes for the kids,,,,,also by doing this for the kids its like pen rearing just like my son looks foward to the seneca derby and will after im gone more kids would come back to the waters imprinted in them in the derby on ONTERIO not to mention the real important issue here and that is take a (2 rods) fishing. :D:D I mean kid.... Ray K.