looking for a manufacturer of sport tops

ioiosoiwork

I'm looking for some recommendations on manufacturers out there that manufacture "sport tops" for a Tracker style Deep V with walk through windshield, the style of sport top I'm looking for would have headroom, while standing up, clear view out the front, side curtains, & possibly maybe have a back curtain, see through, for just the cockpit area? Any recommendations & help would be appreciated, Thank You In Advance,

Marty

the canvas guy at the marina near the watkins launch does great work his shop is next to the vert storage racks just as you pull in ,...if its the same guy he charged me 750 for top, side curtians, and full back storage cover (not camper top) ...that was 7 years ago and its still 99% (my fault for winter towing with top up and several 70 mph trips to the oak 120 miles with top up and side windows on during rain towing"not back cover")....but he leaves for FLA. pretty soon if not gone already.....then also check out ""hayes canvasworks in bath" also a call to bass pro might be a good idea they probly have some local guys who customize tops ....in this booming economy you might get some good deals..im from corning maybe we can hook up and hit seneca and i can show ya every thing you need to know to get started .....ive got just a tad under 2000 hrs in the last 2.5 years on the water and i havent hit the water much this year (wiffy and camping messing up my fishing schedual)

Ray you must be a "God" of LOU :D I have Dipsy diver questions....& who answers but YOU :clap: ....I have top questions & who answers but you! :clap::D appreciate the offer of hooking up, my boat won't happen till May of next year, just trying to decide on products before hand, right now still Jon boating the smaller lakes, I live in Horseheads on Veteran Hill, IN FACT the person who got me HOOKED on this style of fishing is my next door neighbor Sean Brown of Reel Hooked Up Charters :yes: , in fact I have another charter planned with him on September 18th