Got to Oswego thursday afternoon and decided to venture out to deeper water, set up in 250 an trolled nw once we got to 400 we found bait and hooks all over the screen, we landed 8 fish biggest being slightly over 30 lbs. Was mostly a spoon bite, stingray emerald shiner with crushed glow tape took the big boy.

Big fish friday. Set up at the waypoints from the day before and the screen was the same bait and fish everywhere, we had consistent bites all day and was able to land a nice 26 lber which i believe got us 4th place in the big fish tourney just shy of the money.

Sat. Again hit the same waypoints, screen was loaded but fish were not active, early morning we went 1 for 3 with a good king which was around 27 lbs. As the morning went on the fishing started to pick up, we did another king around 18 lbs and lost 2 at the back of the boat , 1 being a slob. had only 2 fish After day one but we were in 14th place.

Sun. Headed out in the same direction nw of the harbor, looked at my raymarine and it was out, while we were frantically trying to solve the problem I told my buddy to start putting lines out, he dropped a #4 green glow j plug down 90 ft and it fired immediatley with a 17 lb king, was able to find the loose connection and get the unit back up. We would get another rip on the rigger a short time after but lost the fish after a short fight.We would not get another hit until 12:30, we put a silver bullet j plug on the wire out 300 and it took A 25 LB king, we decided to change the program once again and ran all j plugs and it paid off, we ended up boxing out in the last hour, 1 fish was 20 1/4 inches long which was probably being dragged on the copper for a hour so we took a chance with it and by the time weigh in came it was a hair short. We ended the tourney in 10th place. This was our first scotty and it was a blast.

Rob