Canandaigua Sunday?

I will be out of South End and would like to see if my radio works since I hail people and never get an answer.

I will call you on 68 if that's ok. Not sure if I have bad antenna or just nobody with a radio out there.

Hey all,

Yep we will be down at the south end tomorrow...We went out there this morning and there was nobody there at 6 am...We went 2 for 10 today lost alot of fish today all came from 70 down to 100 trolling at 1.8. Most of the bit cam befor 9am and then after that it shut down. Both were nice fat lakers one 8 lbs and the biggest was 28 inches and 12 lbs. well we will see you our there my boat is the see ma and give me a call on my cell 585-415-6965 since this is only the 2nd time I have fished canandaigua Lake... See you all tomorrow

Woody5442

Hey Flx, Woody thanks for the reply. We will keep the radio on 68, if we venture south look for a 22' Trophy i/o white canvas Blue Ghost boat name. Some times the hills interfere with the radio out there, but it will be on.

-Kevin

all the damage was something! it was just in the small area where the cdga yaht club is, down trees,treetops broken off, some blow boats piled up near the shore :o .FLX, if you tried calling I was picking up static on the radio, could not make it out though.