Hello everyone

chrisg

Name: chrisg

Home Port:Don't have one yet

Boat Name/Type:invader 19ft

I fish for:hopefully some salmon

==================

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here).I am new to the trolling world.I have never been on the lake only the salmon river tromping with the crowds;).I bought 2 scotty's 1083 strongarms for the boat and have been using them alot around here.I am planning a trip up there for hopefully next week.Any suggestions on ports and campgrounds would be greatly appreciated.Thanks to all who reply.

Welcome to LOU Chris! Glad to have you aboard. Lots of good information here that should help you put some more fish in the boat trolling. Use the search feature (link at the top of the site) to search for something specific and I am sure you will find it.

Enjoy and welcome to LOU :yes:

Chad

Chris,the combat trolling is kinda like the hudson in May only some guys here run 600 ft of line out ,AND they own the lake too!! there is plenty of room so if ya run tight like the hudson 20ft apart you might get water balloned and the one finger salute..."selkirk shores" is close to the water but might be filled up by now Jellystone is in Mexico(ny) and is near a state launch too(little salmon river) lots of smaller campsites around also call "fat nanceys" or maybe on their site they have camping links .bring some river stuff as the salmon river has a few :lol: (lots) of salmon in it. If you get blown off the big pond. the "ballpark" would be a good place to start but you should get some "corkers" as the rocks are slppery and you will be the entertainment of the crowd around you....Its also warm enuf to wade so shorts and old sneekers or huntig boots (set a fashion statement) with corkers will surfice and polorized glasses will help your viewing enjoyment..

Thank you Rayand blueEye.I will be coming up soon for some stream fishing on sat. and if all goes well some lake fishing sat. afternoon and sundayand ;) we'll you know till the money runs out :lol: This is a very cool site with LOT'S of good info for us newbies for sure.I have already a full page of ideas to try.