Canandaigua 11/7

The beautiful weather Saturday and Sunday reminded me of summer out there, alas though it was time to pack the boat up for the winter. Saturday I trolled north from the south end drop off to the first point, Coye Point?? not sure but I almost found out who lives on the point when I had a double on and had to keep reeling and steering away from the shore point. First time fishing alone in wind with a double on was exciting and hard to steer. Sunday was nice but no bites and packed up the equipment. Saturday's fish were a nice 7 lb lake trout that hit the the copper rod out 200' with my best producer all season, the Church Revelator green blade chrome/prism tape with the A TOM MIK Hammer fly with an echip tournament tied,

and the second bite was a smallmouth bass off the Rapala J11 GFR on an inline planer back 15 passes, with a 2 oz snap weight 40' in from the planer board. Cheers to all the guys who fished aboard with me this year and looking forward to next season.

100_0725.jpg

100_0731.jpg

100_0732.jpg

my favorite rod and fly

100_0733.jpg

best producer all season which took all my big fish

Nice chating with you this year FLX and everyone else! Got out Sunday for the final trip on the north end, 1 laker and 1 rainbow off 5 fish on. Today got the boat all cleaned out, washed ,winterized and wrapped up in the garage ;(;( We had an awesome season this year and looking forward to the spring...my treestand does miss me though :D

-Kevin