seneca 11/14

jason

kremer and i went fishing today in the south end of the lake. we only fish 4 hrs today and ended up going 6 for 6. 3 lakers and 3 landlocks. all fly bite today big weenies procotogist, corn bread, and yellow killer. we stayed away from the salt plant as there was boats in that area trolling.

i got to meet bobber today at the launch as we were trailerin the boat. cant wait to hear his report.

awesome day on the water :yes:

slow steady pick the whole time, except when we tried to go to the east side and tangled with a BUNCH of weeds! :@

weeds so thick we had a release on the rigger :o

there were fish in our zone, but no way we could fish them through that mess :no:

hit a NICE laker that I'll post later - fat and healthy, no eggs jason - it was a male!

We went 4 for 7 sat afternoon. Fished from 1:30 to 4:00. All spoon bite...couldn't get anything goin' on flies...not even the proctologist. Had a few short strikers on the riggers. Boated 1 laker and 3 salmon...nothing big...but good enough to keep Kade smilin'. Beautiful afternoon on the water.

It was nice to get to meet Jason and Kremer...would've chatted longer but with it getting dark so early now...we were itchin' to get on the water.

Kyle