Custom Rocket Launcher - SOLD SOLD SOLD

I had a custom rocket launcher built for a Penn Yan 288 Predator that I had intended to buy, but that deal fell through, so I have a rack that I can't use. It was built by a tool & die maker out of Michigan, and is built to be easily taken down for storage. It's built for a boat with an 11' beam, but the builder tells me that it could very easily be modified at very little expense to fit a boat with a smaller beam. The rack is currently at his shop in MI, so the modifications could be made very quickly. It's built out of stainless steel and aluminum. It doesn't show in these pics, but there are support members that attach to it as well for added support. The pic shows the planer reel mounted to the rack 90 degrees off kilter. The builder just threw it on there for the pic. The reels will mount on the ouside of the rack like you would expect them to. The rack is built to accept Big Jon planer reels and pulleys, but the reels and pulley are not included in the price. Most any planer reels will fit on it. The pulleys will mount up high on the rack. I'm asking $450 for the rack alone. The rack is also set up to accept two spreader lights. I have the spreader lights at my house and will let them go for an additional $40. I also have the Big Jon pulleys (brand new still in the package) at my house and will let them go for an additional $40 as well. PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected] if you're interested.

rodholders020.jpg

rodholders017.jpg