St Catharines Scotty

Hookedup

Are any of you guys going to get a crew together to fish the first Scotty tournament in St. Catharines April 23, 24, and 25th? I am thinking of fishing it but I have never fished north of the border. I could use some info on Hotels and the marina that is used for the Scotty. I’m sure Yvan has all the info but some of you might have fished this one before. I think the wife is going so I want to get it set up to keep things smooth :lol: . Also if any of you are going to go, or if this is going to be your first time I am going to go up early to pre-fish we could share some info. Thanks Sean Brown

Sean, the tournament is based out of Port Dalhousie--a few miles west of St. Catherines. The marina that Yvan runs the tourney out of is very nice and the people there very accomodating. No need to dock reservations usually.

Most people stay at the Days Inn, Ramada Inn, or Holiday Inn off the QEW. Takes about 10 mins to get to the marina from there.

Its pretty cold then and Yvan usually orders a 40 mph west wind followed by a 30 mph EAST wind the next day so DRESS WARM!

See ya there!

Sean, the tournament is based out of Port Dalhousie--a few miles west of St. Catherines. The marina that Yvan runs the tourney out of is very nice and the people there very accomodating. No need to dock reservations usually.

Most people stay at the Days Inn, Ramada Inn, or Holiday Inn off the QEW. Takes about 10 mins to get to the marina from there.

Its pretty cold then and Yvan usually orders a 40 mph west wind followed by a 30 mph EAST wind the next day so DRESS WARM!

See ya there!

LOL.....that was CRAZY! 3-4's from a SW in 30-50' of water. Then that nasty NE that SHUT DOWN the bite on Sunday. Anyway, hookedup.....this has turned into my favorite tourney of the season. I only actually fished it once, but its a lot of fun. I'm not a very good shallow water/spoon King fisherman. That's the type of fishing you can expect. Like I said I have only fished it once, so take that with a grain of salt, but it is a great tourney! Eyvan puts on a nice show up thereto kick off that tourney series.

Dont miss the Wilson Scotty either. Kevin Jerge and Eyvan do a number on this one too. A great shindig one of the tourney nights for everyone to get together and have some fun and some eats.