seneca 1-23-10

today i was going to take my little jon boat out on seneca, as i came to the launch i see a pretty nice whaler...sharp looking and well equiped. i was unloading my ear into the boat, so was the gentleman with the whaler, i said morning, and so did he, and we were chatting about the fishing recently and how productive it was, i mentioned i was after some trout and salmon, as was he, then wouldn't ya know it i find myself aboard his boat, heading out on to the nice calm brisk seneca lake. wasnt even ten minutes and we were hooked up with a salmon, he thrashed a bit and threw the hook, about 15 minutes later, hooked up again, this time i said welcome aboard to the beautiful fish. then after that, plenty of hits, some nice slams, but no further lands, morning bite seemed to be short, there were many other fisherman out, and one jon boat was in shallow, real shallow, they were getting alot of fish, i would assume LL as well but anyhtigns possible, if you guys are on this site :yes: , good job today. Ed welcomed me aboard, and was a great guy to fish with. i had a good day and got some of my fix taken care of, i will be back out next weekend :P

:) good day and tight lines