senaca 3-2 PICS

Nice job guys!! Jason....I gotta get up there ! I called Rollie but his boat won't be ready for at least a week. I sent your flies out today, you should have them in a couple days.

BTW...Rollie is gonna be pissed if you keep showing his secret spoon....lmao!! Glad to see the R&R's are kicking it :yes:

jason, show that spoon all you want.. the next generation will be sent to me on sat. i truley beleive that these new patterns are gonna be better than the golden walleye. boat won't be done till next week, the marina that replaced my water pump last spring messed it up. something about not having it linned up on the pin?? anyway it's gonna really cost me this time because it screwed up the housing!! wish i didn't have them do this preventitive maint. everything was fine before i took it to them. glad that i took it to some one different this time. sucks but you live and learn!! GOD bless rollie

Of course you don't mind Rollie.....just messing with you. I know you are doing really well with the R&R's on the fingers, so I'm looking forward to running them on Lake O in the spring for Browns.