Soft Top window question......

Do not use windex. It will reduce the life of the material. Check with any good marina or installer and they will recommend a couple of products. They are kinda pricey but can double the life of the window. I ruined a few before being convinced. One product is "303 protectant" It has UV blocker and has kept the paint on my boat like new for 12 years. I can't remember the name of the other product which I bought from the canvas installer.

I just had a new full custom job done last fall asked the same question of the guy who made it and he said the best way to clean the windows is cold running water and your BARE HAND!!!And he did rais his voice when he said it!!! BARRY

the uv protectant :yes: , makes a difference. I think armorall even makes one for the eisinglass as well. i use the uv treatment then wipe some rain-x wipes on it, i usually onnly have to clean them once or twice a season after doing this because of the trick, water and wipe bare hands, it really does work. I am getting a new canvas top made this yr as well, and im sure ill get a speach on caring for it. Ill post a response in a few weeks once its made :yes: