learned a new fishing technique today

picked up this raiders fan (i think they plat T ball) poor guy was really tired after losing 10000.00 fish at back of boat if he was a bills fan he would of landed it oh well all i can do is try !!!!!!!!!

DSC04808.jpg

DSC04817.jpg

DSC04815.jpg

DSC04823.jpg

DSC04818.jpg

DSC04809.jpg

tom did bring one in tried to keep it but i made him take it out of his pocket and throw it back.........

the raider fan brought in that big one just above his photo then just droped in the seat and passed out, THANK YOU TO the charter capt. who made my visit to olcott a great one, the kid i brought up had a great time because of your sharing of knowlage (we all did)..60 to 80 down overscumline started to work, east,n east, troll was good :D:D

;)

and to think all i had was an "empty cooler" :roll:

good job out there the past few days and it was nice to meet you and talk for a few minutes at dock..Glad everyone had a good time and good job tiring the $1000/man out :lol:

I will be up there for a few more days so if you venture out give me a shout.

OK OK OK OK! First off less that 3 hrs sleep after working 11hrs in a hot kitchen and being up since 5am Saturday morning it wasn't taking much to rock me to sleep at like 2 in the afternoon, but I fought it off as long as I could.

Real funny Ray. First off let's state the fact that I DID NOT CATCH THAT FISH YOU DID :shock: I did however drop a good size king that I believe was not going to place us on the board, but then again by the time you got the other two lines off it from the "WHEEL MAN" or was his name "HARRINGTON KEEP THE BOAT STRAIGHT" or was it "HARRINGTON WHAT HAPPENED TO HEADING WEST, NORTH,EAST OR SOUTH" :roll: :shock: it wasn't coming in. Let me tell you guys something nothing worse than being on a boat during a derby with 4 guys that you literaly met 20 minutes ago and you drop a "good" fish in 15 minutes after you drop the lines in :$:$

All in good fun Ray :!: I REALLY REALLY REALLY had a great time with you guys yesterday :lol::lol: We caught some nice fish on some spoons that he taped up (Watch out Billy there could be a new lure guy on the block

with the Creamsickle!!!) Ray was a gracious host never got mad about anything boat turning, dipsey's not being locked, his beers being spilled :shock:, not getting the right tackle box handed to him, gas being put in the wrong tank, none of it :P While I was asleep for all of 30minutes did you guys watch the rods? Or was it just a coincidence that I wake up and the first thing I see other than your mug was a pole banging and no one going after it?

Talk about craming 50# of you know what into a 10# bag, he did it for me!!!! 5 guys was tight (Ray did seem to rub against us alot for some reason though:? ) I have never been out in a boat for 11hrs straight.

You are welcome aboard my boat anytime if I ever get it back :x :x

I gots a little tip fer yall (started talking like that after fishing with 4 guys from Corning for some reason) Ray read about yellow and silver and we put it on when it got slow and we got 3 or 4 fish in a row on it including the 1 nice king that we landed!

Thank you very much again I will look you up if I get down that way to see my dad.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE RAIDERS HAVE WON 3 SUPER BOWLS OR 1 LESS THAN THE BILLS HAVE LOST :shock: ;(;(;(;(;( GO SILVER AND BLACK

Tom your up !!!!!, the toronto skyline was for your wife so she could see what you were talking about , im glad you had a good time wish we started the king program a little sooner looks like that flow outa the river is starting to set up again i think we would spank em there today . oh ive got several more photos for you i could post them here (or U tube) or for 50.00 bucks i could erase them:hmmmm wonder what you would look like with a bills shirt layed across your chest ) sorry about the short day ol C D gets tired easy and i couldnt get as early of a start cause one of guys was driving west with the lake on his left side ???????? and was a LITTLE LATE ,at the expense of a little racoon, thanks fer putting up with us country folk you left your theme song CD from brokeback mountian on the boat well mail it to ya none of us really liked it. :$

looks like we hit the day right with all this wind and cold temps,guess i wont hit the hudson this weekend family stuff ,and cold temps.. gotta derby on seneca memoral day wknd then back to LO probly the oak summer derby gotta pretty good steele and king program there your welcome for another short day,charlie and cliff had a good time too and were chomping (gumming)to go back up,friend of mine had a heart attack and passed on friday,kinda hit close to home when guys are age start passing on,guess that bad back and knees arnt so bad,hope ya get your tub back soon ,ill see if i can find one of those spoons for ya ,creamsickle??sounds a little brokeback ,i was thinking" orange lazer"

• 10 months later...

yup Tom you are just as pretty as your granddaughter,sorry it took so long to find this post ....man this post makes me wanna put seneca in my rear view mirror..sooni think if you put a beard ,hat and glasses on her youd be twins .looking forward to another photo sesson with you this year all kind of ideas popping in my sick little head.....one word of advise...NODOSE.....