Sorry for the delayed report boyz! You know how things in my life are going right now. Anyway, We were the first boat at the ramp, and the first boat in the water on Saturday morning and it was COLD! The mud from the Genesee River was running right down the shore. We motored to Shipbuilders and the water started to clear up, so we started to set lines. I went straight to the bright colored stickbaits. Rappy GFR's on the furthest and closest board lines and a Rebel Fastrak chartreuse with green diamonds between them. I just got done setting the rebel and FISH ON. It was a little BT and we thought that it was going to be a GREAT day! Well, we set the rest of the lines and we waited, and waited, and waited. The fish weren't cooperating and the water was cold. Most of what we found was 39 degrees. After an hour or so of nothing I started changing. I went to chartreuse on the furthest and closest board line and a silver black and orange on the middle. The silver/black too a short strike, and on the troll back West the chartreuse crystal minnow and the Rappy F9 in chartreuse took two more fish. 10 minutes before we picked up the inside Rappy F9 in chartreuse took another fish. Nothing was big (unlike last week). We boated 4 and lost one, and we were off the water by 11:30am. Best water we found was East of shipbuilders hitting 41 degrees. That dirty Genny water is probably why chartreuse was so good. The fish could actually see it. Here are some pics:

SU1HMDAwNTEtMjAxMDAzMjctMDcxMS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwNTItMjAxMDAzMjctMTAyMy5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwNTUtMjAxMDAzMjctMTExNy5qcGc.jpg

nice, i was out sunday and there was no visibility at all. used chartreuse and orange cleos but no luck, not even a hit. i also tried and xrap-10 in clown color (red head and charteause) but nothing seemed to be hittin ;( il be out friday and probably sat and sunday so maybe il finnaly find a few that feel like eatin