Place to stay with a slip at the oak

Hi

I was thinking of taking my dad to the oak from june 17th through the 20th for his 75th birthday for a get away fishing trip. I was looking at Captains Cove or the Four C's marina depending on avaiabilty. I wanted a place to stay with a boat slip if you guys can think of any other options at the oak or along the southshore from wilson to rochester that would be good in mid to late June please let me know.

Thanks

4C's has great accommodations, and I know my customers that have stayed there really enjoyed it. The nice thing is that your boat can be slipped right there. Captains Cove has a nice motel that I have had my customers use too.

Gene:

We've stayed with 4 c's the last 5 years or so when we go up in August.

No complaints at all,plus walking distance to the Black North!

John

times too,

How has the fishing been? I wanted to try the Oak last year but could not find a mate to tag along. This year were going for a week and looking to possibly trying 4c's. We have been staying in Fairhaven for the last 6 years, no complaints but it's nice to try somewhere new.

Thanks, Jim

Rustyhook:

I'm only up to the Oak for a short bit in August...most of my time is here on eastern

Lake Erie. When we have been there, it's been good for us, but I bet there are lots of guys on this board that could give you more detail.

As far as 4C's goes, they have nice places...but choose your time early, the tend

to fill up at certain times of the season.

John