Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

It was a great first few days on the water for the Popeye. Shake down went well. Fishing was productive when we got out. Spoons and sticks both worked. A Goby Savant Jake even won the fight against and atlantic in the 22" range. Hope to see 'em next season. 8 - 10' of water right out front was productive, no need to travel. Just a reminder to all of the cold water safty regs, boats 21 and under need to wear life jackets. local LEOs ran out of ink this past week.====================

I went out of Fairhaven Saturday did vey well, 8 browns and 2 steelhead in 3 hours. Stickbaits were the top lures. Went home and caught 6 nice bullheads in the creek behind my house that night. I hope this is an omen of how to season is going to go. :D

Shark

I also fished out of fairhaven, i fished sunday night with good results...in an hour and a half of trolling we finished with 3 browns and a nice 8 lb atlantic, they sure have increased in numbers. Great to see, and its also great to see that fairhaven is starting out the season very well!!