I-Bay fisherman

Hey guys! Awesome website! I've been looking for quite some time and figured I'd finally register. I'd like to pay back some of the tips I've received from this site.

My name is Jeff and I have a 22 foot Grady White named Grand Slam home ported in Irondequoit Bay. I've been fishing LO for over 30 years and got my Captains License about 4 years ago. I haven't done anything with it yet since during that time I also got married, had my first child and renovated a house on the Bay. I'm also a PADI Divemaster and plan on getting out in the lake soon to get back the cannon ball my buddy lost last week.

Jeff,

Good to have another IBayer aboard!

Your story sounds vaguely familar.. fishing the lake for almost all of my 37 years, married a few years ago... not changing diapers quite yet though and I opted a long time ago not to go for the captains license!!!

25' Grady, twin I/O's, you can find me on 16 usually.

• 3 weeks later...

welcome aboard! Isnt this website awesome!

My 20 years plus fishing experience from Long Island DOES NOT apply up here! This is why I pay attention carefully to this website.

You may see me sometimes on my Wellcraft V-21 with sailfish logo on both sides and I am docked at Sutters.

Tight lines!