Cayuga/Seneca Cup-----May 1st

No problem Rusty, I just thought I'd ask. If your going to drive in for every event you should fish where the big ones are, so you made the correct choice. I'll look for you on the water tomorrow. Mark (LilJake) ch. 68

go back to allowing the guys who cant make it on weekends to make it up one day during the week all teams must have the posting in by the friday before the next round....i can get back on the seneca team and help the my win.....im quite sure there are more guys who will be able to join if this can happen....

Jason,

That's not a bad idea but why dont we just make it five different weeks throughout the spring, summer and fall? Starting on Saturdays and ending by Friday night? That way, If you want to hit it hard all week...go for it!

Maybe next year?

naa forget im going up north and showing the big boys how to beat up kings....

Nice!...You headed up to Olcott? I was out of Hughes this AM. We hit 5/8 on Browns. It was great to be back on the big lake! Good Luck up there!

-Jason

I'm in favor of having a one day per week, you pick the day type format.

Right now I'm in D.C.,so I won't be adding anything to the Cayuga team for May.

Good luck fellas !

Rusty

Oh yeah- Just bought a Tekota 600 LC to use as a 200' copper set up. I hope its big enough.

I have a 700 that I run 300' on. That reel is pretty big.

Nnpki.jpg

11.5 pounds out from Long Point down 75 feet in 34o feet of water. Green dot spinnie/ salty balls. I can't remember what that holder weighs, I think 8oz. I'll have to check and deduct that from the weight. LJ

J7eO0.jpg

My 14 year old daughter with the same fish-----eyes on the fish boys.

I should have added in last post,, this fish is swimming as we speak. A good example of how our scoring system, the honor system, will help preserve these fish. Mark

I actually talked to LB 88 about that this morning before I went out and was telling him that gripper is 8oz's. So I'm calling that fish 10-13. I'm not much for posting pictures but if I think it might be in the runninhg for the weekly lunker I'll post, just so you guys don't thiink there's any funny business going on. I'll get the weeks results out once I get them all in. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I know on Cayuga I heard as much radio chatter on Saturday as I did almosy all of last year which really was kind of the point of this whole thing. Mark

Mark, your right about the radio chatter. It's nice to talk to different guy's out there. Wayne, it was good talking to you, We'll have to meet. I camp at Kidders and fish every weekend. Mark, NICE FISH, we met at the SANDOLLAR, Thank's again for getting this league going. DAVE.

Mark and Dave. It was good talking to you guys. David, I'll look for you on the pontoon next time I'm out. I fished Ontario/Oswego Sunday and the water was crystal clear and mirror flat. 8 hours on the water and only 3 bites and no fish landed. Next time I trailer up there and the lake is like that I'm turning around and going home. I'll be fishing Ontario again this weekend in the LOC then I'll be back out at Cayuga for the rest of the Summer...other than LOC tourneys.

Mark, You could just weight your gripper with that same scale and subtract the difference.

Mark, That's a beauty in that pic....the fish isn't too bad either :)