WELL I TRIED!!! PRO/AM COMMITTEE and everyone.

Ok so many of you know im always trying to put in a plug or two,or three,or four,ect.,ect, for "THE PRO/AMS". Well its been about 3 months sence Ive requested a sponcer packet form (2) . Still nuttin ,,,,one of the sponcers i had in mind has had to buy all new trucks,and too much equiptment to list (well over 100,000.00) for tax offsets. Hire 15 more people and is now thinking of starting a second shift to keep up with demand.. As I always say GET INTO THE PRO/AMS even if its just one (for now) ...The cost is not much between 4 guys ,you will meet some great people who share the passion of fishing and a little compatition and some good story time at the weighins.. I tried to help the PRO/AMS grow cause of the great poeple ive meet there and the GREAT times we've had (TEAM L.O.U.S.E.R.S.)..So a ATTABOY to the PRO/AM commitee for your efforts to this GREAT cause and EVENTS (4) Thank you!!!!! But a big POO, for not sending the pacs IT MIGHT NOT BE TOO LATE ,HINT,HINT!!!

So to any of you new guys its just a bunch of good ole fishermen who get in these derbys if you ever have taken any of my advise of fishing tatics you know they work (well at least for us),so take my suggestion (bigone) ,,,And GET INTO A PRO/AM....

Ray K. and Team L.O.U.S.E.R.S. (as captian of my yacht 1987 tin can I speek for THE TEAM )

It's a combination of the Tourism guys getting pulled in 8 different directions, and Bob C using his business acumen. He knows you get ONE SHOT to land a whale, and he wants it to be just right. I have known him a long time, and yes he is anal, but he has proved me wrong with some of his ideas for growing these things bigger. I had some big leads too, and he told me to "cool my jets", the right time would come. I understand that time is near. Thanks guys, for pursuing these sponsors so critical to the growth.

It's a combination of the Tourism guys getting pulled in 8 different directions, and Bob C using his business acumen. He knows you get ONE SHOT to land a whale, and he wants it to be just right. I have known him a long time, and yes he is anal, but he has proved me wrong with some of his ideas for growing these things bigger. I had some big leads too, and he told me to "cool my jets", the right time would come. I understand that time is near. Thanks guys, for pursuing these sponsors so critical to the growth.

Vince is 100% right! Finally the Lake Ontario ProAm Series is being run like a business. And anyone in business will tell you that the first impression is the ONLY impression. The Committee is putting the final touches on a Marketing Program for the Lake Ontario ProAm Series. The NEW web site is nearly ready to be launched and I'm sure everyone will be extremely impressed with the new look and direction this Series has adopted.

Trust me...it'll be worth the wait~ ;)

Just sure what you mean by that Howie :rofl: but, if you volunteered to help with the Niagara tournament you can expect to hear from Bill in the near future. We will be needing a bunch of volunteers --especially those not fishing the event--to help with LOTS of things.

So Howie.......be careful what you wish for. :rofl:

Paul,

I volunteered because of the amount of concerns that needed to be discussed or at least to give us an answer with out hearing VOLUNTEER. We are 6 weeks away from the Niagara and no contact. I wrote three emails to Bill copying Bob on all 3. I got one response from Bill on Feb 10th telling me that the volunteers where already working on the pro/am. He asked where I could help and I responded and here it is April 15th and still no response.

I am not going to get into a pissin match with you Paul and I will end it like this. Be careful for what I wish for with a rotfl smily face? I will see you before the Niagara and have an explanation.........

Howie

Why would you "get into a pissin' match" with me, Howie? What did I do? You've been in contact with Bill H. and Bob C.. Bill is the Director and Bob is the Chairman. You've told them where/how you can help. When they need your help I'm sure they will contact you. If they don't.....well....at least you volunteered which is more than most can say.

Still not sure why you would get into a pissin match with me? Scratchin' my head over that one Buddy.?

Im just trying to get the ball rollin not the pee flying hope some one deleats some of the neg. remarks it doesnt look good for the "pro ams" and those of us who fish them....

THANKS RAY K.

P.S. thanks for the replys Pro / Am guys hope i can hit em before they leave for Italy................

Did some digging. Really appreciate everyones effort to land vital sponsors. Here is what I was told: Have the hardworking individual provide the following 2 contacts with the potential sponsors contact info. They will follow up with a consistent, "controlled" approach, and provide them with a sponsorship packet. The 2 to email are: Bob Cinelli @ [email protected] and Dave Turner @oswegocounty.com Hope this produces better results. Thanks again for your efforts to make these great events even better.

Message subject: Pro Ams

Sent: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:43 am

To: ray koziatek Paul Czarnecki Shade

Hey guys... I understand your feelings and I'm not saying anyone's right or wrong.... but I do think it would serve the Pro-ams best to keep these type of discussions as PM's. I can't see how they are positive I'm just sayin

FISH-ON !!!!!

Unreel

Guy

OK I TRIED FORGET THE PACS AND YER ON YER OWN ILL JUST BE A SIT BACK PARTICAPENT ...THO IT IS A LOT OF FUN

As with anything the more the people the more the opinions and the more the differences. Try an event and then make your decision. They are alot of fun and I can't wait for them each year. I really think they are headed in the right direction.

Jeff

jeff i think rabbit was refering to raising his arm to help with ideas or sponcers not the fishing end of the pro/ams...as someone who was the volenteer president of a National Softball association for nearly 10 years I am very familure with organizing teams and events that hosted 2500 participents a year ,Including regestration,teams scheduals,umpires,all inshurance ,field maintiance,sound systems,awards and trophys, all conession stand food and worker scheduals ,parking,coaches and teams meetings, argurments ,security, ...AND I might Proudly mention thier was 4(four) of us who did every bit of all this work pluss our regular jobs.....and Sunday afternoon after the final round game and cleaning the fields ,trash,securing grounds and doing all the cleaning of the conession stand we would sit under the pavilion and make plans ahead for the next of a six weekend in a row event (WORLD SERIES of CINDERILLA SOFTBALL)...THEN after the last of six weeks were over we would review what we could do better for the next year for the teams and after 2 months off we would start planning 8 mo. in advance for the following year ,Including sponcers and everything mentioned here pluss all the little surprises that pop up during the events.....so after not reciving the sponcer pacs i was told should be at my house in 2 weeks (IN JANUARY 2010 ) , I made this post.... I just have the i wanna help in any way i can blood in me rather it be showing a kid how a bobber works or trying to find sponcers for some of the greatest derbys on lake ontario''' THE PRO/AMS ''' Well I guess its better left to the commitee to run and fund the pro /ams ....But i will still give my oll IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A PRO/AM DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET INTO ONE ITS A LOT OF FUN AND YOU WILL MEET SOME GREAT FOLKS WHO SHARE THE PASSION OF DERBY FISHING !!!!! As for the suffistacted stuff ill step back and leave it to the pro am commitee as i always say IZ JUSTA PLUMMER....