Canandaigua 4/19/10 south end

I finally had a chance to get the boat in and and load up the gear for fishing. After rigging and letting her warm up from the hibernation, I set out from the marina into a north wind. Tested the Sub Troll and the played with the riggers. Worked out some bugs on the power issues realizing the batteries needed a good charging to pull the weights up quicker. Steering into that north wind and setting out a planer board was a challenge but I wanted to get to the white rock.

Moved around for about 2 hours very little on the screen and no bites but it was nice to get out.

The water was a cold 42 from the marina to white rock. With the sun out I had a black and silver Yozuri stickbait 100' back from the Church board, and Rapala J 9 black and silver 100' back down 7'. It was a beautiful afternoon and I am looking forward to getting back out this weekend.

Hey Mike.

I had the same results at the north end last week :( . It can only get better from here. If your looking for a couple of extra lines, and some gas money, give me a shout some time. Or I can teach you how to run the Seth Green rig in my boat.

Take care.

LTtroller (Bob)

Hey Mike.

I had the same results at the north end last week :( . It can only get better from here. If your looking for a couple of extra lines, and some gas money, give me a shout some time. Or I can teach you how to run the Seth Green rig in my boat.

Take care.

LTtroller (Bob)

Bob,

Same goes here. If you want company, or extra rods/gas $$, shoot me a note. Weekends are wide open until I close on my new house.