Hello, looking to gain knowledge

Name: Dan Nikulich, Hills, Valleys, & Streams Sporting Goods Store

Home Port:

Boat Name/Type:None

I fish for: Making Customers Happy

==================

I was told by a good customer that this would be a site that I will get plenty information from to better serve my customers and the wife and I are looking forward to that. I have noticed by the posts that many of my currant customers are on this site.

We are a new Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, and Camping store located at 1600 Cedar Street on the Southside of Elmira, NY. Our website is http://WWW.HVSOUTDOORS.COM, our e-mail is [email protected], feel free to e-mail us at anytime. We opened our store on Oct 1st, 2009, we have started with a pretty decent selection of tackle, and live bait, from theer we are expanding our selection with every order we place based on what are customers are asking for. We have been selling a lot of Spin Doctors and we are expanding the selection. We have just added atomic flies, which will be expanded next week, along with the addition of Big Weenie flies next week. We also have a great price on Eagle Claw Trolling rods with Counter reels at $38.99 thru 5/31/10. Drop in and see us, or let us know thru e-mail what you might need, and we will follow this forum to learn more of what is needed. Thanks, and have a great day out on the water. Dan

EoL0S.jpg

R_0IS.jpg

i know dan real well......this i a new tackle shop in the elmira area...there friendly and always will to help out a customer...i've recommend this good tackle shop to everyone i know......

dan welcome to the site and keep up the good work... :yes::beer:

Jason, Thanks for the compliment, and thanks for the info you have given me while un our store, customers input on what they need has helped a great deal. Dan

i know dan real well......this i a new tackle shop in the elmira area...there friendly and always will to help out a customer...i've recommend this good tackle shop to everyone i know......

dan welcome to the site and keep up the good work... :yes::beer:

psst Billy bobs (seneca marine) is for sale imagine what a well stocked (what everyone uses) tackle shop could do right there i could set up 10 ft off wall space their with good stuff and outsell the entire rest of the store.............but im just a plummer.......................... ill have to get down your way to see if Jason has led you astray with "white" or "green" spinnies and all those fly thingies.........

kremer01 , and Ray,

Thanks for your posts, still getting used to navigating this site, but picking up a lot of good things. I did get some Big Weenies in today along with a good shot of Spin Doctors, I have orders out for more Spin Doctors that will be in Fri or Mon, and Northern King Spoons that should be in mid next week. Thanks, Dan

I stopped by and picked up some BW flies this week. I just heard about your shop last week and needed to check it out. Great little place. We need a local place to pick up things like these. Welcome to the site. Didn't realize you were on here till now. Jason will point you in the right direction with those flies. The pole dancer and proctologist put alot fish in my boat tonight. Thank you.