Swivels on leaders

It's been a couple years since i pulled out my dipseys, but if i remember correctly they have a swivel on both ends. Do you guys put another swivel on the end of the leader when running spoons or flasher/flies?

Also wondering if i should use a fluoro leader off my downrigger rods for spoons and flasher/flies as well or can i just use the mono thats on my rods directly to the lure?

On the tailing end of the dipsy diver I have used a flouro leader of 15 to 30 lb depending on fish specie to go to the lure or flasher. The flouro leader I tie for this has a perfection loop tied on one end and a snap swivel on the other end for the lure. No sense in loosing too much terminal tackle on an unfortunate breakoff. The perfection loop is easy to tie and lays straight along the plane of the line. It can be pushed through the eye of the dipsy swivel and the other end brought through the loop to form a half hitch around the dipsy swivel eye. The half hitch affords two wraps around the eye for double the strength.

Mark