15th and 16th on Cayuga

Didn't put any fish on the board for Barney and Bear's derby but we sure did put alot of fish in the boat. Fished for browns mostly on the south end, tons of small salmon.

We did head north for a few hours of laker fishing. All of our lakers came off the Bigweenie vibrator flies behind a Pro Troll. Can't wait to give these more time in the water. Thanks to all you guys who entered the derby it was a record turnout.

Splitshot115

No fish on the board, what happened to those double digit browns you been hauling in?? :lol::rofl:

You gonna be out this weekend? Planning on being out Friday, Sat and Sun, spending the weekend at the wife's aunts place up across from the powerplant with some of the boys.

glad to hear you had a good weekend too. this was our first year fishing this derby, and it won't be the last. thanks to all the people involved with organizing this derby.your time and effort are greatly appreciated. :beer: weather permitting, i'll be out on cayuga on saturday.- Dave

Split, I know what your going through, tournament time comes and the big fish go hide. We normally manage something for the board but we really scrapped the bottom of the barrel for this one. We hit a hot spot from 07 as a last ditch effort and it payed off. I'll be up on Friday after work- plan of fishing Sat and Sunday. I've got a small charging issue w/ only one battery - hopefully I'll find a quick fix for it Friday night. I'll catch you on the lake Saturday.