Cayuga North End 5/21

Got out with a buddy of mine who lives on the lake for a couple hours this am. We could not move a rod on the riggers today but the Diver bite was pretty decent. Went 4/5 all lakers (Forgot to take pics...sorry). Biggest fish was 7 1/2 lbs.

Wires were out 240 on a 2.5 setting over 85-105 FOW. Green Double Crush Glow w/Blue Dolphin Fly and White Double Crush Glow w/Hammer Fly took all hits.

Saw some suspended fish down 30 and 50 but they weren't interested in any of our spoons (42nd, Wonderbread, Greasy chix wing, Glow frog).

LOL Ed!

My boat isn't quite ready yet and I needed a break from working on it so I got out with a friend who lives down there...I can't believe I haven't had my Seneca shakedown cruise yet! I had my boat running for a 1/2 hr in the driveway today but started hearing a "Chirp" that sounded a lot like a dry bearing...has me nervous to say the least!

Was out there as well for the first trip out from camp. Never had the dipsy fire but sounds like I was not deep enoigh. I had a cowbell set up that was working well set at 72 over 72-85. Scored a few salmon on a cheater. Did try some yellow birds for Browns in the early morning but only managed a pickrel. He was nice enough to hang around after biting off my stick bait so I could net him and get back my gear. Plan on going back out tomorrow.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png