Canandaigua 5/23

Since the weather forecast was incorrect, we had a nice afternoon trip on Sunday. Hit the Brown Hound for late breakfast

then got down to the boat and fished from 1:00 - 5:00. I was running 3 color leadcore off an inline with the Rapala GFR,

riggers set up with Spin Drs and flies, spoons and stickbaits were all tried from 15-40', the wire rod was silent unless you count the time my wife was driving and talking on the phone at the same time and ran right up into the drop off, the dipsy was bumping the bottom along with 2 cannonballs. All was well and we got turned around and didn't lose anything. It was a super nice day on the lake, surface temps ranged from 51-56, some marks at 40' down over varied depths.

Great report - so for those of you are keeping count I was on the other side of the lake in 120' - 160' FOW pulling SD / flies and the super secret peanut rig on the riggers all of which were silent as well. I've decided to throw the riggers in the dumpster and just jig!! :lol:

that why I find this lake so frustrating. The water temp is warmer than Seneca, I'm sure the bait is on shore, But you can't get them to hit. FLX you could out the very next day and slam em, at least that's how this lake has treated me.