weekend trout derby

;(:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

caught fish nothing over 6 pounds. tough tought tough weekend...

thought today we would target browns which we did!! got three off the bat then nothing...WTG. See ya at the red cross derby!!!!!

Ken and I had a great Sunday nite bite up at Sampson .......caught Lakers up to 8 1/2 pounds , but not good enough to get any $$$ out of it ...but all in all we had a great weekend ....can't wait to get back ....Mark

It was nice talkin to you this weekend nick. Dont feel bad anout the numbers you boated more than we did. Had quite a few on just couldnt keep them hooked up. Not sure if we are doin the red cross or not yet. see ya out there

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

We thought we were in the money at one point Monday AM.

Lead core takes a hit in shallow water and Nick jumps on the rod. He can't gain much but it starts to come in just a little.

Huge bend in the rod and its staying down. OH boy I'm thinking we got a good bow or brown on. Nick feels what seems like a little head shaking. I'm getting excited now so I grab the net even though we are still 200 feet out or more.

Finally he gains enough and it comes up so we can get a look. WOW a 50+ inch......

stick :@ but hey it prolly weighed 15 lbs :lol: did we take first???

LOL we had a good chuckle about that one.