cayuga 6-15-10

fished out of myers point with jason today. we motored up to the boyscout camp to try in shallow first. doubled up on landlocks right off the bat. continued a north troll, only managing a few little ones. we decided to try out in the deep water, only managed one decent laker, wich came off behind the boat. after trolling around out in the middle, we came back into 60-75fow. marked lots of bait, but only picked up a few more small landlocks. ended the day with a decent landlock jumping like crazy right behind the boat. went 8-10 today, with fish taking spoons and our flasher/fly program. i still want to figure out this middle of the lake fishing i keep hearing about.... we met frisco at the launch, and chatted on 68 a little.. sweet looking ride frisco :yes::yes: i'll be back on the water on thursday to try it again.

We didn't do much better. We boated several LLs in front of the plant & 2 6lb lakers but the weed rafts chased us out.....too bad I think if we stayed there longer we would done OK but I hate combat fishing with weeds. We boated another big laker in the middle then moved to crowbar and found more small LLs. We didn't find much bait. Good to meet you guys I hope to get back out this weekend I'll probably go back to the Long Point area, we found some quality silver fish in deep water there Saturday unfortunately it was late in the AM.