Downrigger question

I recently got a third downrigger for my boat and had a question about trolling with the three. I have two mag 10's off the back corners and plan to put the third rigger off one of the sides but I am unsure if I should have the ball lower than the two in the back or at least lower than the other rigger on the same side or not. It seems to me that it could cause a tangle. Any info would be great thanks.

Could you mount The rigger in The center? I run a three rigger set up. Very effective especially with spooky fish. My chute rigger is usually deepest. However sometimes I run it shallow. Just have to improvise and adapt to What they want.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

The new rigger I got has a shorter non extending boom so I am not sure if it would get in the way of the prop, that's why I figured I would put it off to the side. I got it for almost nothing from a friend of mine, so I figured I would make it work some how. The 2 mag 10's are about 6 feet apart, would there be enough room to put another between them?

Get swivel bases for The corners. Run those off The sides and then get a boom for The chute. Ad long as your not fishing in horrible current.....You should be fine. Less cables buzzing through The water The better...imo

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png