Cayuga 6/20

First Father's Day with the boat was certainly the best ever for me. It was a beautiful day to be on the water. Headed South from Dean's and picked away through the morning. Ended up 5/6 with Lakers to 9 pounds and one small Salmon.

Have to attach the photo to offer props to my wife for putting up with my fishing passion and to show off her first Laker, although with the sun glare I could pass it off as a silverside :)

Greg

T6nq0.jpg

Greg,

Looking at your photo (very nice) I see you have a kicker on your 24 Wellcraft. I have the same boat and am very curious how you have it mounted, I have been trying to figure out a way to do it for years. I even had the boat to a couple of dealers who didn't have any good ideas. Do you have any pictures of the transom and set up. Any information would be helpful. I have a brand new 15 hp four stroke ready to go on but haven't figured out how. Thanks.

Keith,

We bought the boat last summer and after talking with Sponge on this site, (he also has a Wellcraft Walkaround), took it to RAS Outboard on 104 in your town of Spencerport to add the kicker. It's a 9.9 Yamaha that I bought with the mount and an EZ steer from them, and they admitted beforehand it would be a tight fit. If your 15 horse is a little bigger you might be in trouble making space. Good luck with it.

Greg

esJnJ.jpg

LQ7Q0.jpg

LQmNS.jpg

esVRr.jpg