Where the fish WERE Monday - Cayuga

I'm off from work for a week so I have been getting out regularly. Monday action was very good. Tuesday was awful. Here's where I found the Monday fish:

Rainbows - Good concentration out just in front of AES (Milliken). 35- 50 down over 145 to 200 FOW. Got several big ones. Best ever rainbow action AES. Chartruse spoons 2.2 to 2.6 SOG.

Salmon - Tons of small to medium south of Miliken all the way to Meyers. Actually trended towards medium (still not legal) for a change. 25-50 down over 70 to 100 FOW.

Any speed/ Any spoon.

Lakers - A few big ones south of Miliken after the cottages end. In the run by the blue house (shed by rr tracks). 100 ft down over 100 ft. Chartruse cowbells/ small rapala did the trick.

Tuesday I fished the same areas with only one tiny laker for the whole trip. What a difference one day makes! At least I had one hot day that showed where the fish are at. Its been hard to locate the fish mid lake recently. I have had good luck up Long Point way pretty consistantly in June but not so much a little further south.

Sorry no pictures.

Great Report. We found the same thing from sat to sun. The fishing is defientely changes from day to day. We have been bouncing between the east and west side of the lake when one goes cold. We normally manage to put a program together. I wouldn't give up AES just move around between the depths and you should find something. If your still on the lake this Sat catch me on 68.

Mower