North Sandy Pond Inlet

Does anyone know if/when the inlet is going to be open? I was up in early May and the water was too shallow to enter the main lake from there. Heard it was going to be dredged but haven't been back in a while. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Bob

Bob,

It is open. I was able to get my 25ft Baha out last weekend. Its not marked real well though so you kinda have to know the "path" to take. Stick close to red through the pond then green after making the turn to the lake. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I'll be up from July 24th to the 30th with my brother and nephews. Don't want to trailer the boat any farther than I have to. Usually get a slip for the week at the pond and head out through the cut. Thanks again for the info.

Bob

Bob

Just a heads up, they have the dredger its sitting at Greene Point marina now. They are not allowed to dredge until at least July 15 and I am pretty sure they are planning on doing it as close as possible to this date so hopefuly it will be done by the time you get up there.

Dave