Lake Erie Walleye Contest

jimski2

Southtowns Walleye Contest winner was 12.8 pounds. Three fish weighed in over 12 pounds. 150 fish payed out to the smallest at 10.04 pounds. 3D harness was the winning lure. Barcelona was the hot launch area. This was the big fish year. I can not think of another place to catch 10+ pounders. Get yours now.

i DID NOT NEED TO SEE THIS POST. opps been debating erie or the oak,guess i better mow the lawn tight and look for worms tonight.

after last years poor performance on the east end of erie wonder if that explaines the numbers of larger fish. Ill bet those "pearch nets" are a little heavy this year.

The salmon of the oak "Thank You "for this post ,and Me too. :)

i used to fish the ranger series out in dunkirk and port clinton ohio. deffinitly some big fish in that lake. how is onieda lake? i fished it once when i was about 7 years old but cant remember much about it. another good place for big eyes is the state ditch at cross lake.

the state ditch...really? do tell...any details or advice?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

they usually jig it with pretty good results. you can troll but it is kinda narrow and with other boats and people fishing from the banks it makes it tough. i dont get down there much anymore and when i do i concentrate on norhterns and bass. i have a friend who loves jigging the ditch and has good success.