Thanks to all who replied to my earlier request for Oak Orchard. First trip out there, was not half bad. Started out in the fog around 6:00 by 6:30 a double. Both Kings. Managed to land only one. 170ft down 60. Good temp... Ran back through the same spot and another one fired... This time he put on a good air show before spitting the hook. As the sun cam up we managed a decent coho and a small brown. Green/blue was the color of choice today. No wind, No waves and A lot of Bugs...Off the water by 11:00. Thanks again for all the info on the site...

GTN

went out 6/2 to off the lakeside area and water temps were in the 60s so went further to 500ft of water there was the scum line. Managed a couple of hook ups on a flat line 150 ft back in the prop wash right in the middle of the scum, but didn't get em the boat temps there were fluctuating from 55 down to 49. Riggers did nothing untill went back to 250 feet and 30 feet down. managed one very small king that was hitchin a ride on the ball. Flies out at the scum line were swarming.

skipper out

6/3 spent 6hrs trolling around front of the oak fish everywhere but no takers hooked a few shakers lost a couple cohos on the coho rig clear water pulled the rods and ran 6mi west hit a 3.5 deg temp break first rod green E chip with SIGGS RIG FLY green crinkle color droped to 68ft and it went off before i got to the other rigger very stubborn 18lb king droped rig back down it went off at 20 ft down on the decent as i was lowering (*cool) this was a smaller fish took a nice run and pulled free N/E wind started to get a little sporty trolled for 20 min then saw storm packed it up .,,, i knew i shoulda went hunting for greener water sooner gave CHAS a call on the cell(buc a roo) in the am kinda talked me into waiting out the fish near port but not today think that NE wind and the storms put em on hold