2010 Oswego County Pro Am - Unofficial Final Standings

Here's a couple pics of the unofficial final standing boards at the Oswego Co. Pro Am. Only the committee may disclose the official final standings.

Great job by all who fish these tourneys and all who support them, either financially or by attending the weigh in's. It's nice to see the young folks & ladies getting involved too. Thanks to all the volunteers also. It only gets better. ;)

5EcEr.jpg

I6l2J.jpg

5EBAS.jpg

Just wanted to extend a huge amount of thanks for representation from 8 of the top 10 2010 Oswego Pro/Am (Pro division) teams who all Pro Staff for A-TOM-MIK

It was partially a BT show for some, but key Kings taken by most teams aiding in placements.

Also a big thanks to ALL TEAMS who dedicate these weekends and for your representation.

Thanks for your support A-TOM-MIK teams

Tom

Congrats to everyone, at least mother nature gave us decent weather. Our team couldn't catch a cold and had our worse tournament ever! I made some bonehead choices & fished stupid, but at least Sodus gives us a chance for redemption. :clap: We did finish 7th in the Fat Nancy's shootout with 3 decent kings, but that was our only brite moment of the weekend.

The future looks great for our fishery, but after catching 30 +++ short fish over the weekend and similar amounts in Orleans, I'm about sick of it !! Bring on the sharks in sodus !!!

"decent weather" Rod?

Where the hell were YOU fishing???

:D Well, compared to some of the other tourney days we have had this year Nick....it was GREAT weather. I'll take steady 3 footers over 6-8's all day long

Hey...I have been meaning to get in touch with you today. Got your message last night (I was having phone issues) I'll be in touch. I arrive in Sodus Wed. Morning.

Thanks Muskybob for posting the leader boards. Humble as he is, Bob didn't mention that his team finished in the money in the open division both Saturday and Sunday. They at least fished for free. Good job guys. In fact, there were many LOU types in the top tiers. A special kudos for Glen and team From Spoonfed who came from way back to take the Am division. Cold Steel (several LOU members) pulled one out as well. Many of the Pro and Am team captains and members post and tweet here on a regular basis, and based on the tough fishing and the results, I am more impressed than ever in the knowledge and grit of the LOU community.

Paul

Team Horsin' Around.