Well, what a difference a week makes! So, here we go:

Friday Practice - Went west to 4mile and got on some fish but the bite was slow. teenage kings a few bows and cohos mixed in. Headed East to the red barn and worked our water from the week before and immediatly we found out the fish were still there. Ended the day with a 200pt box

Saturday Day One - Went East and the fish were still there but obtained lock jaw over night. We boated our first fish around 8 then another one quick and then within 30 minutes a 8lb bow. SO now within an hour we did 2 cohos and a bow. Well, that was it for the rest of the day. :evil:

Sunday Day Two - From listening to reports from the prior day we headed West. Buddies got the west and the bigger fish for the most part came from the west. Went the day with 3 shorts and 4 misses. Fish were there but the lock jaw was still in effect. Very frustrating!

Although we didnt repeat the week prior it was still a good time with friends. You get to meet a lot of people all over the lake during these tournaments and have a lot of fun when not fishing.

Bro,

Sorry it didnt work out like you had hoped this weekend. Glad you at least had some fun with your family & friends. It takes a lot of guts to put your name up on that board every week and see how you stack up. Kudos to you for entering the Challenge Cup this year. You'll do a lot better in Oswego.

Yankee You can't win them all(not yet any ways ;) )You gave it your all and had fun doing it My hat goes off to you and your crew.There is still 2 more to go so don't sweat the small stuff :) Thanks for the report.

The bass thing is about to start! Im going to be on Oneida, practicing for the state tournament on Sunday of opening weekend, both days this weekend and Friday and Saturday next week. I need to get into the swing of things because I have been trolling for too damn long! Wish me luck! I'll keep an eye out for the delivery.

I talked with Andy too about gettig you guys a cottage instead of a room above a bar. He's going to look into it since he is the Mayor of Wilson! You know you guys cuold always come down and observe for us! Im looking for an observer for the Oswego Pro-Am if you are interested!