Species Breakdown:2 steelhead, 1 brown, 2 skippy kings, 1 laker

Hot Lure: mag glow frog, mag caramel dolphin

Trolling Speed: 2.4-2.6 gps

Down Speed:not working first part of trip then 2.2

Boat Depth: 174-305

Lure Depth: 103

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

All our fish were hit the 103 rigger except 1st steelhead hit 10 color lead. It was pretty slow. I wrapped up the subtroll cable on the downrigger spool first thing in the morning. Tried not using it but i had to fix it. Temp was higher than i was running. the colder water was higher close to shore. out in 250 it was 54 down 95. we did 3 fish on first pass on a north troll between 250 and 300. it slowed down after that. hope to be back sunday.

====================

Good talking to you out there Chris! I did re find the band of 45 deg water @ 160-170 FOW on the way in from 250' and got another 25" King in there on a diver + a couple more Steelies up above him in that same band of water. Here's something, but I'm not sure it means much; Kings were all packed w/ what appeared to be partially digested alewives & the Steelies all had basically zero stomach contents.-Andy

Andy, the 10#brown trout we took was in 174 fow. At first i thought it was an Atlantic but it was a brown. I think we are going back Sunday to hopefully find some mature salmon. From the bait i saw in 130 i might start there. I took my probe rigger to screwy louies so i will not have a temp probe. I am lost without it.