My bro in law and I took a buddy of mine and his two boys to the oak today. The oldest boy leaves for the army in two weeks. We figured we might as well put him on his first king before he leaves to serve his country. Anyways, we powered out towards the pumphouse and starting marking good fish in 80fow. As soon as I set the middle rigger with a white spinny and a siggs mirage fly it pops and the new guy is hooked up with a nice king. We never did find any good temps in tight (65deg with 80' of cable out in 80 t0 90 fow) but the fish were there. Our most productive setups of the day were the 42sec spin doc and siggs 42fly, DW tranny's mupped, siggs green dolphin behind a gator spin doc and DW ss deathwish. Had a nice catch of steelhead, kings and beautiful browns. All our fish were caught in less than 100fow and pretty tight to the bottom. East troll was the ticket at 2.5 downspeed. The two young anglers even decided to "chum" a few times to attract the fish....maybe that was our secret weapon today :lol::rofl::lol:

F4ULS.jpg

q5jd9.jpg