Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:Choo-choo

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):sat.7/17

Time on Water:8am to noon

Weather/Temp:warm

Wind Speed/Direction:west, north/ west...

Waves: 2 feet

Surface Temp: 72ish

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 10

Total Boated:8

Species Breakdown:steelies,brown,small kings

Hot Lure: dreamweaver SS green-glow-silver-orange eye

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.0to 2.5 mph

Boat Depth: 150ft to 220ft

Lure Depth: 55 feet to 85 feet

=================== I was all set to pick up my buddy and head north to the big pond,for the final weekend of the loc derby ,phone rings,buddy can't go....so solo i go. I decide to fish sandy creek for the first time,good launch,free,and nice people around.I get a late start(8am),find good water 52deg.down around 65ft.I catch a 4lb. brown to start,thennext hit is sreamin,before ican pick up the rod a BIG steely is 3ft out ofthe water,and after 2 great runs and 2 more jumps i net a 14 1/2 pound beauty !!! I land 3 more steelies,8lb and 2 6lbers,3 small kings(2clipped,1un-clipped) and call it a day at noon.Great time,, with all fish on the same lure,40 feet back off the ball.Nothing on sliders or wire.Only bummer was not being able to enter my steely in the loc derby 'cause they said i was fishing solo . ....and had trouble reviving the little kings after they fought so hard ,and seem to go into thermal shock when being released in that 72/73 degree surface water.All in all a good morning on the lake,and will definately head back to sand creek in the future..... steve

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================