Seneca 7-24

I got the fuel pump rebuilt and went out with Bill son this morning. Started across lake and could not get better than 15 MPH out of her so we fished this side. Picked up 3 lakers lost a nice rainbow ( came out of the water behind the boat) and one other fish. Biggest laker of wire rod , white SD blue dots and BW fly ( vibrating type) 170' wire out , two on down rigger dodger peanut back 15' down 73'. Lost the rainbow on rigger down 51' back 45' spoon (made by buddy) orther lost fish was off the peanut dodger rig above.

We are launching out of Watkins tomorrow....whats the hot colors on Seneca right now? What depth and over what FOW is everyone hitting them at right now? My step daughter is going with us for her first time ever trolling so we want to be productive. I have about every color spoon imaginable ;) ....no flys though. :$

indian , I had to take what the lake would give me for FOW , because of the weeds. I would try and stay out of the "flat" looking areas these will be full of weeds. The 175' FOW seemed to be best the two days I fished when I could stay in it. I've been taking most of my hits on 3.5" spoons , the other day it was a Mi. Stinger alwife, Today was a custom job black/white with a peral scale die cut and black cup.

Thanks Nick...We're gonna head out around 4 or so and give it a try this evening. I plan on running two dipsy's around 50' to 60' down and two poles bottom bouncing suttons straight down the pipe. We'll post back after we get back and let you guys know how it turns out. :yes:

Well we tried to get out around 4 or so...FREAKING LAKE BLEW UP! :o:o <------Me and my girl!!....got as far as the light and turned the tiny ship around before we got sunk! I can't believe how bad it got even in an 18.5 footer!.......oh well.....time for some :beer:;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well long story short this motor has been driving me NUTS'O... :@ ............today it is fixed,,,,,,, I hope..............the supply hose from the inline gas canister would colapse after the fuel pump would start pumping good and I would lose power...............anyway if you has a fuel supply problem check that hose for weak spots guess the E-10 did a job on it. I also had some trailer problem that I repaired today.