little salmon river challenge

Rich D said he will be posting them sometime soon, and Tom Allen will probably be posting also fo the Triple Crown standings.

It was a great event again with somewhere around 80 teams I'm thinking? The weigh in and awards ran very smooth and quickly this year...way faster than last year!! Great Job and thank you Mike, Beth, Rich, and all others involved. Thanks again to Lester, Brian, Rich and others for getting involved in the youth prizes. I wish we could have seen the leaderboard, but it was all on a laptop and not visable. I wanted to peak but Beth scares me.... :D:D We didn't know we took 2nd until they called our name at the awards. Thanks to all the sponsors :yes::yes:

Once again...A Big Weenie fly took our big Salmon, 20lbs and change taken on a BW Goat Pecker fly. Out Biggest Steelie also came in hooked to a Big Weenie protologist fly. BW flies have really produced big fish for us this season ...Thanks Gary :yes:

Also...Thanks for the ride Jeff :yes: . We had a fun team, consisting of my 11 year old son Justin, my buddy Ray, myself and Jeff from Team Coldwater Affair.

All I know about the results are 1st and 2nd

1) Screamer / A-Tom-Mik

2) Lucky Enuff / Coldwater Affair

Not sure on the rest of the field, but they paid down 25 places

Here is my boy Justin with his trophy and second place box. Congrats to Screamer on another solid finish!

7x5Xr.jpg

The results have been posted on http://www.mikesmarina.com under Area News. Congratulations to all of the winners!

PS - I think that not maintaining a large wipe board leaderboard and using a laptop is what helped keep the weigh-in and tabulation moving along - it also kept everyone around to hear the results. There were some results sheets printed and passed around after the announcements. Beth is not that scary :)