Waves: 1-3

Surface Temp: 74

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 3, 4

Total Boated: 2, 3

Species Breakdown: (2 small kings) (2 kings, 1 brown)

Hot Lure: Nuclear NBK, NK Raspberry Mag

Trolling Speed: 2.4 - 3.2

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 80-600+, 50-75

Lure Depth: 35-160, 35-65

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Aug 2nd: Got on the water about 6:15 and started east of Port Bay almost to Fair Haven over 80 fow. Boated 2 small kings over 90 fow then washed lures all the way out to 600+ fow in front of Sodus. Pulled lines and ran in close west of Sodus for last hour and had one shaker on the riggers. Very slow day. Didn't mark hardly any bait or fish all day. Really needed a probe to determine temp and speed!! :$

Aug. 3rd: Got on the water at 5 am and set up over 30 fow in front of East Bay after hearing that the cold water had moved in at the "the oak", so figured it was the same here. Just after setting the second rigger the first one fired with a nice 8 lb brown over 50 fow on a Nuclear Green NBK stinger mag. Picked up a small king later on a NK mag raspberry over 70 fow followed by a shaker that shook free. Then at 9am the 68 ft rigger fired and started bouncing - looked like a brown hit. Then it felt a little heavier with slow head bobs - more like a big laker. Then when it reached the surface, there was a huge splash and it took off ripping over half of the line off my reel! :clap: 15 minutes later a dark, plump 25 lb king hit the deck. :yes:8) It hit the Nuclear Green NBK mag. Had to call it quits at 10am and finished 3 for 4. Marked quite a bit of bait and some fish 40 to 60 fow early then 80 to 90 fow later (suspended 20 to 50 ft down). When I pulled in the 42 ft rigger ball it felt cold, so I would guess the temp is fairly high.

I may get out tomorrow (if the wife lets me) :$