free fishing nets

The net on the left opens about 2 inches short of the latch (but works fine) and the net on the right has a few small breaks in it but they are the same nets and the pole from the right can be put on the pole from the left.

Ray aka CORNING HVAC BOY Ray this net will NOT work for you because of the size! Way to big for the fish YOU catch they would go through the holes

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t26/ ... C04817.jpg

Both for free! I used the one on the riight the last few trips out without problem.

Nets can be picked up at my house (Chili) or work (downtown Rochester)

net.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tom,

No problems picking up the nets...Thank You!!

I hope to get some use out of them soon.

Very nice house...and in a great location too!!... but you gotta stop cutting the lawn so short...its lookin a little brown! :lol:

Good luck to you, Ray, and MuskyBob in the Pro/Am and hope to see your names on the leader board!

DB, Your welcome and thanks. I have the mower set real real high as to not hit the rocks :shock: ;) . I wish I had a lawn it was supposed to go in last friday, but hey when my boss is paying then I can't grumble a whole heck of a lot :x

I thought you were to cut the lawn reel short so it does burn. That way it does not grow durring the summer, which leeds to more fishing time.

Richard