WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?

• Baitfish
    • Gamefish w/lockjaw
    • Bug hatch
    • Dumping ground
    • F'd up fishfinder

Ok you guys – Just East of the river on Sat, solo again. 85-120 FOW. Had 1 release on the high line at 60 ft but otherwise just enjoyed the sunshine. We had a brief storm Fri night & temps dropped about 15 deg overnight. Crystal clear sky on Sat morn. 54.5F on surface, gradual to 49.5F on the bottom. West wind with 2ft waves. Occasional small white cap. Had a very “activeâ€Â

I have no idea but its a good time for me to say that whatever it is, there was alot on my screen around 90-100 fow just east of sandy. I dont know how often it was popping up on your screen, but it was pretty consistant on my screen at that depth. It wasnt as common at other depths though. If anyone had same findings let me know, thanks. Tom you should get out there and take a little swim down and check it out :idea:

Doug

Hank - Thanx. Guess I'll have to stay off that color scheme.

Go'K' - Yes there were many. That's why I took the picture. (frustration) Guess I'll have to start putting the top up on days like that & go back to other screens. Maybe I should put a strike-vision on my christmas list. :idea:

D'B' - Looked to me like Nessie (Bessie) left many "calling cards". :roll:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

who knows,sunglasses, but thats what i call baitfish on my screen marked a ton of it near the oak this weekend and everyone (mostly charters)was making lots of bait statments on radio ...sooo thats are guess like to drop a camera in the middle of one of those balls ,25 years diving (scuba) i swam into a wad of bait at night that was pretty cool looking..