15 foot Starcraft Mariner

szupparo

I am selling a 15 foot Starcraft Mariner Aluminum Boat. This boat runs GREAT , I have used it all spring and summer and am only selling it to get a bigger one. The boat is a 74 and the 60 horse power Evinrude is an 84. I have recently rebuilt the carbs and put a new prop on it. The boat also has a new gas tank and 2 new batteries with new onboard charger. So you don't have to take the batteries out of the boat to charge them . The trolling motor is a new 55 pound thrust Minn Kota Auto Pilot with Co pilot wireless control. The fish finder is also new and is a Lowrance X96 with speed senser. Thats 1500 dollars in add ons this spring not to mention the engine work and rewiring the trailer. It has a newer trailer that everything works on with completely new wiring and safety chains.

I don't need to sell but I want to get a lake ontario boat . This boat needs NOTHING and is a great bass/ medium sized lake boat. I have even pulled a tube behind it which I will include along with the tow harness. I will be happy to run the engine for serious buyers. Boat runs in the high 30's easy . Feel free to email me with any questions or for more pictures or call 239-898-3465 . The boat is located in Penfield NY and my number is only out of state because I moved back from florida this winter and haven't gotten around to change it. I am asking 3500 or best offer and would consider keeping some of the add ons if need be.

thank you

z0QHr.jpg