Total Boated:1

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure: white e-chip butter face fly/green spinny hammer fly

Trolling Speed: 2.2-2.4

Down Speed: 2.0-2.2

Boat Depth: 115

Lure Depth: 90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Started late and only had a couple of hours before having to pack up and head home. Started in 115 fow 90 down and was only set up 20 minutes when the 1st rod popped with nothing home, before I could get that rod back in the water a rod on the other side fired and this time there was somebody home! After a 15 minute battle my daughter had her 1st king a respectable 21lbs. Not huge but not bad for her her 1st time out. By the time we were re-set we had enough time to spin around over the same spot only to have another rod go off. Unfortunatly the fish was gone before anybody got the rod in their hand. We fished fo another 30 minutes and were marking fish but had to wrap it. Short but still a decent morning. Fish came on a white e-chip with a butter face fly. The other hits were on a green spinny and a hammer fly.

====================

tag,i just might run into you tomorrow.maybe if one of us catches the first 40 lber Gary will name a fly after us! don't know how i missed butterface.

Sounds like a challenge to me! The guy I'm bringing up tomorrow fished the spring LOC and Mike's LSR Challenge with me. He's hooked on Lake O fishing! He's been following the reports on here; trying to convince him to just join LOU. He's seen the weights coming in from Oswego & the Bay and is chomping at the bit to get up there this weekend. Just hope the kings stick around for him and we can get a good presentation going. We won't be up until probably 9pm or so tomorrow night (we both have to work), but hope to be on the water bright and early Saturday morning. Will you be up? If so, I'll try getting in touch with you on 78.